Friday, April 25, 2008

All is well that ends well

Oh what a week it was! Work really took over my life this week - we had a huge Vice Presidential visit this week and the prep work was truly mind numbing. Jonathan and I really worked around the clock from Monday-Thursday to make all of the magic happen. In addition to getting ready for the visit, we had to make a dozen themed gift baskets for one of our customers who was purchasing them for charity. You should have seen them. They turned out just incredible!! The thing that got Jonathan and I through those long nights was the music from the amazing Wicked Soundtrack. I heart these songs. I can't even tell you how much.
And, in case you were wondering, the visit went off without a hitch. Tammi (the vice president) was thrilled with everything and we had a fabulous visit. And our customer loved her gift baskets and is looking forward to bringing in big dollars with them at her silent auction. Jonathan and I both had a well deserved day off to rest today. As they say, all is well that ends well.

No comments: