Friday, April 25, 2008

Great Week

So excited to say that I lost four pounds this week (with Jenny's help of course). I couldn't have been happier and I really do feel great.
I thought I would show you a few of my favorite foods from the diet.
French toast with a fresh berry cup

Turkey burger with mesquite bbq sauce


Meatloaf with veggies

Lemon Cake
I do have to make a slightly guilty confession. Tim and I went out to Opah tonight to celebrate a big deal that Tim landed and my fabulous visit with my VP- my first dinner out on Jenny. I ordered an Ahi salad with balsamic dressing. I didn't have lunch or dinner, so I am hoping it won't hurt this week on Tuesday when I go for my weigh in. I also had a moonshine martini (slap on the wrist, I know).








1 comment:

just bob said...

Congrats on the four lbs.!