Thursday, November 20, 2008

Giving Thanks

It has been a crazy week! I don't know about you all, but I am officially ready for the weekend (which starts tomorrow for me!) I have been working morning, noon, and night to get all of the pieces into place for my executive visit today. It went off without a hitch and I just can't explain how relieved I feel. It was worth every bit of effort to see the looks on their faces - just so great! Tonight, I am so greatful for all of my amazing employees who worked their little hearts out so that I could shine today. I am blessed with a group of very talented miracle workers. And of course, my partner Jonathan - who holds me together and helps me find humor in the madness. I couldn't do it without you, my dear friend.

In keeping with the spirit of Thankfulness, I thought I would share my super cute front door sign. It is one of my fall treasures - hand crafted by the extremely talented Julie of Joy's Hope blog and etsy shop. I could hardly wait to hang it after I finished taking down all of my Halloween decor. If you haven't been over yet, check out Julie's blog and more importantly her etsy shop. She just added lots of fun signs for the holiday season - they are totally affordable, handmade, and make great gifts! Julie, you rule girl.

1 comment:

Jules said...

You are consistently so sweet and amazing! I am soo thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving to you dear!