Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a kick!

This week has been sort of crazy and annoying. Do you ever have those weeks? I'd like to hit the big delete button of life and just erase this week. Don't you wish that existed?
In the midst of the blurry annoyingness that was the last few days, I had a fun life first! I got to feel a baby kick. I think I've touched a few pregnant tummies in my day, but never actually felt the kick. We were at Tim's sister Erin's house last night and she let me feel. Just amazing. And hard too.

Can't wait to meet you in September, Little Marley.

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Hugs to you. Here's hoping for a better week this time around.

Katerina said...

I hope you will soon feel your very own "kick IN the belly"! One of the most amazing feelings in the world!

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosemary said...

Hope you are having a better week.
My daughter's baby is also due in Sept.
Rosemary