Thursday, January 24, 2008

Three for Thursday



Okay, it's official - I am on the hunt for Vintage Keys. The Antique Mall is calling my name...
With that said, here are three truths for this fine Thursday...
1. I used to be really into collecting when I was a kid. I collected Salt & Pepper shakers with my mom and (thankfully) she got me into collecting Green Depression Glass. I think I am going to get into collecting again - here are my thoughts on some things I am itching to collect (vintage keys, cake plates and pitchers...to start.)
2. I love to walk and always feel better when I get out and exercize. But I am constantly finding excuses! I need to make a resolution to get out there and just do it. I have a beautiful new neighborhood to explore - might as well do it by foot, right? (If nothing else, it is a good excuse to go buy cute new workout gear, right?)
3. The other day my brother was over and he spent 5 minutes taking the knots out of my cell phone charger cord. My purse is a mess, and so is my trunk. My brother said that my life seems hectic and I should simplify. I replied "I don't have time to simplify." To which he replied "You don't have time NOT to simplify." How true is that...

2 comments:

Athena is a ... said...

Funny that "simplifying" requires time. I don't know, getting simple sounds too complicated for me :)

Jen Kershner said...

Your brother sounds very wise. I heard recently that everything we own takes energy from us. I know that it's true for me.