Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grace in the small stuff...

1. Laughing out loud.
2. Chatting with my mom about the most random things. (Like how I used to love to use our microwave when it was a cutting edge appliance. I would offer to make hot dogs for everyone, just because I could make them so readily. What a child of the eighties!! )
3. Friends that know you like the back of your hand.
4. A cold diet coke in the morning (because I'm just not a coffee girl)
5. Surprising people - with a gift, with a kind word, with a job well done. Nothing feels better.

2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I agree completely and I'm not a coffee girl either (though I wish I was!).

Okay about the cones, let me tell you how easy it was. I took an old leftover party hat, carefully took it apart and used it to draw a pattern on my preferred paper, traced, cut out, decorated. Ta-da! Have fun! Jen

Julia said...

Hey......I need a blog update from you. I miss you....