Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's that time again...

Oh, why are these cookies so irresistable? I bought two boxes from Vikki at work - you know, to help out the cause. I bought the Samoas (you know, the ones filled with coconutty goodness) and the new lemon ones that are shaped like lemon slices. Well, Tim and I polishes those boxes off in about a day or two. Ooops. I was actually relieved to get them out of the house and away from my sweet tooth. But those darn scouts, they can spot a sucker a mile away. Tim must have been their big sale of the day yesterday, because he came home from the grocery store with 6 boxes. Tagalongs, more lemons (my new favorite), more Samoas, and some new chocolate shortbread deal. There would have been thin mints too if they hadn't sold out of them.
What about you? Did you support your local girl scouts? Which ones are the hardest for you to turn down?

1 comment:

Athena is a ... said...

What's sad is that if a group of girl scouts saw me coming, they'd either move the table for fear I'd eat them too *or* they'd think their "customer of the year" had just arrived.