Thursday, March 19, 2009

So caught up...

I've been so busy and have missed posting, and writing, and most of all reading about what is going on in all of your lives. I am down in Temecula right now, helping to lead the grand opening effort for our brand new store in Temecula, CA. I have been having a blast and have made so many new friends. It has been amazing.
Speaking of amazing, here is my beautiful niece Zoe - born on March 15th. She is just breathtaking!
I have to run, but I will be back home in a few days and will catch you all up on the latest! Hugs to you all.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Congrats on your beautiful new niece!!
Rosemary

Msagkittykat said...

SO precious!!!

Jen Kershner said...

What a gorgeous little angel!

Julia said...

Okay.....we're ready for an update on that precious baby girl....

Where have you been?

Facebook? Come back to blogland.

xoxo, Julia