Saturday, February 23, 2008

Home Grown

And isn't it just so pretty and pink!
Here are six for this fine Saturday evening:
1. Tim and I are going canvas art shopping tomorrow. I am super excited. I am coveting a French themed canvas piece that has some gold tones to tie together my formal living room. I have a blank wall just crying for some canvas.
2. My nephew Nick's Big First Birthday is coming up at the end of March. I can hardly believe it has been a year since he became part of my life. This time of year makes me look back fondly on his birth and first day home from the hospital - so close to Easter time. What a joy he was then and what a joy he is. What can I say, I love the boy.
3. Speaking of Birthdays, my big 3-0 is coming up in a few months. I would like to accomplish the following before the big day...*Get Engaged (again/finally), Shed a few pounds (again/finally :), work on being a little more peaceful, rush around less, and enjoy life a little more. As Jen would say, become a "better me."
4. I have needed to clean out my purse for a week. Have I done it yet? No. I can just hear my brother saying it...SIMPLIFY! I have no concept of this word. Let's add that to the list.
5. Okay, I have a new TV addiction and it is Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker starring the completely awesome Patti Stanger.
If you haven't seen it yet, you don't know what you are missing. Check it out...Seriously...Do it.
Have a great weekend, friends.

No comments: