Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Thanks to some the amazingly creative fellow bloggers I frequent, I have been coveting a cloche, so I can try my hand at creating some fun little "domed masterpieces." I finally found one and I just love it. How about this baby pineapple? Who knew fruit could be so fun.
2. I got the coolest xmas gift from my brother Jeff this year. It is a digital frame that is wireless - it has its own email address, so you just email your photos over and, as if by magic, they appear! I finally got it all set up and now I am trying to fill it full of pictures I love! Thanks Jeff!!!
3. I decorated for easter today. I bought a cute egg wreath for my front door (love it) and a really cool basket centerpiece for my table. I will post my easter pics in the next few days. It's beginning to look a lot like spring here at Dove Canyon Cottage.
4. I'm having nephew withdrawls. I have been sick and then he has been sick and well...I miss the little guy. He is finally feeling better and I'm counting the days to a playdate with him in the near future. Rumor has it that he has two new teeth - can you imagine how cute that looks?
5. Tim bought me two sparkly new things from Brighton today - a necklace and the matching bracelet. I am so spoiled!
6. We also happened into the pet store and checked out some four legged friends. I really want a small dog and he really wants a boxer - very different ideas of the perfect first dog. We may have found a breed that we can both agree on - The Cavalier King Charles - who I would probably have to name Charles just because how could you not! :) I mean seriously...
7. I am itching to go antiquing again.
8. I was thrilled to see SNL come back this past Saturday. That writer's strike went on WAY too long. There was a silly skit called "I drink your milkshake" and the theme song is stuck in my head. Don't ask...
9. My March and April are looking like they are going to be some very busy months. We have Easter, a wedding (Tim is the best man so there will be a rehearsal in there too), Nick's first Birthday, and our trip to Chicago the first week in April! Talk about a lot to look forward to.

10. I found a new catalog that I love - for a company called "Ballard Designs." They have so many great things - they have a cool website too, but for some reason, it is more fun to flip through and dog ear the pages. If you haven't seen it before, you should check them out.

Hope you are having a great week so far, my friends.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm so glad you like the frame. I noticed your frame's address copied in an email from Athena. I should have come over and configured it for you guys sooner, but I'm glad you got it working. Missing you.
Jeff