Friday, May 9, 2008

Going for the gold

Tonight I met this Olympic hopeful, USA Olympic Water Polo Player,
Natalie Golda Actually, I helped her pick out a lovely gift for her mom for Mother's Day...fun, huh? You wouldn't believe how nice she was and how willing (although it must get tiresome) to talk about the Olympics.
When I got home this evening, I googled her, and it turns out she is quite a celebrity in the Olympic world - noted as one of the best water polo players of our time.
I can't wait to watch her this summer. Good luck Natalie and team! We'll be rooting for you.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I should go into your store with an olympic jacket and tell people I'm an olympic bowler. I'll create a wikipedia article for myself beforehand of course. I chose bowling 'cause it's still believable even with the gut.