Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Something to Celebrate

Today is my four week anniversary with Jenny Craig and I have to say,
this was my best weigh in yet!
I lost a whopping 5.1 pounds this week!!
Bringing my four week total to just under 10 pounds.
Needless to say, I am pumped.
Every four weeks, they do measurements and I am proud to say that I have lost 11 inches - five of which came from my waist. My consultant Karolina cut a cute piece of ribbon 11 inches long for me to commemorate my success. It hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it. I have forgiven myself the little slips here and there and stayed on track - and it has paid off. As they say at Jenny "Progress, Not Perfection."

3 comments:

Athena is a ... said...

I am so proud of you!!!

Jeff said...

Great job sister! It reminds me of my little sick spell this week where I felt hungry and full at the same time for days. I couldn't eat but I was starving. Wierd right? My only consolation was knowing that I was losing weight. Sick right? The first day I started to feel a little better, I ate little bits of ice cream and popsicles and watched sponge bob. It was nice to feel like a kid again.

Roxanne said...

Congrats on your weight loss from a complete stranger who just happened to come across your blog. =)