Friday, October 31, 2008

Making Halloween Magic!

Oh, I have been so busy for the last 24 hours getting everything together for tonight's big party. I thought I would share some pictures with you -
These are my magic wands that I love to make on Halloween. They are pretzel rods dipped in milk and white chocolate. So easy, so festive, so delicious!
I think the white chocolate ones look the prettiest.
Letting the chocolate set. I serve them on a big tray over a bed of shredded coconut that I dye green with food coloring. I will show you the finished product later.
I thought I would share this too - I used my fixed up table to make a makeshift bar for neighbor friends that pop by. I think it turned out extremely cute (almost as cute as my baby Rio hanging out in every picture I take!)
Pumpkin-tinis anyone?
And rumor has it that most of our neighbors give away the big candy bars to our trick-or treaters, so Tim stocked up on candy yesterday.
Rio, checking out the options.
Voted most likely to wind up in my mouth - this guy!
Wish me luck with my party! I can't wait to see and hear about all of your Halloween fun!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have a great party. I know it will be successful.

Everything looks spectacular. I love the pretzel wands.

Happy Halloween!

Melissa