Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oak Glen

I have been dying to go to Oak Glen ever since I found out about it through a co-worker last year. Evidently I may be one of the last So Cal natives to never have paid a visit to this fun collection of apple orchards near Yucaipa. Oak Glen offers a petting zoo, apple picking, cider making, hayrides, and incredible apple pies. Count me in! So, you can imagine how excited I was when Tim's sister Erin invited us to join them next Saturday. I know Drew will enjoy the kiddie area and I am all about going on a hayride and having a piece of apple pie.
I can't wait to share pictures and tales of the day. Oh and by the way, my neighbor a few doors down "out-Halloweened" me. She has the most incredible black garland running all around her house with huge, ornate black and white ornaments handing from it with orange lights. It's like something out of a dream. I will try to take a picture if I can do it without looking like a stalker.
Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Looks fun!!
I'm from Southern Calif, and I have never been there.
Rosemary