Sunday, March 2, 2008

Nesting...

Spring has sprung here at Dove Canyon Cottage and there are festive touches popping up all over the house. Sharing the house with a "Fitgerald" means a cultural obligation to do a bit of St.Patrick's Day decorating here and there as well. Not that I mind - any occasion to decorate is fine with this girl.
Speaking of making things pretty, you should see my yard (front and back). We hired a landscaper to get everything back to green and healthy, which meant that everything had to be re-seeded and re-tilled. Right now, are surrounded by dirt patches! My neighbors must be thinking we are a complete eyesore, but I know it will be so nice when it is all finished. For now though, I do feel like a Beverly Hillbilly.
We finished the dining room and added a little Easter decor to the table. I just love this basket with eggs.

Dinner parties coming soon!

2 comments:

Athena is a ... said...

Your dining room looks very elegant! And of course I love all the easter touches. Enjoy them while you can; once babies arrive you will never be able to put an easter egg out for decoration again :)

Jeff said...

Nice tables and chairs! I bet I wouldn't recognize the place now right?