Friday, March 7, 2008

My Story

  1. Hi, my name is: Kristin
  2. but you can call me: Kris or KP
  3. Never in my life have I: been to Chicago, but I'm going in a few weeks!
  4. The one person who can drive me nuts is: Oh lord, I have to just pick one?
  5. When I’m nervous: I play with my hair or I stutter (usually not at the same time, though)
  6. The last song I listened to was: La Vie en Rose (I seriously love that song)
  7. My hair is: dark and I'm growing it out a little
  8. When I was 4: I had a little bowl cut and not a care in the world
  9. Last Christmas: was my nephew Nick's 1st Christmas & my first Christmas without my parents (dad broke his leg a few weeks before!)
  10. I should be: exercising off the dinner I ate tonight!
  11. When I look down I see: my blanket with my cat on it
  12. The happiest recent moment was: holding Tim and my new Nephew Ryan - babies are so cuddly.
  13. By this time next year: I hope I'll be married.
  14. My current gripe is: that I work too much and need to make more time for smelling the roses.
  15. I have a hard time understanding: people who don't push themselves to be the best they can be. Okay is not okay, you know?
  16. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom or Tim
  17. I want to buy: a table for my nook
  18. Where do you plan to visit: Chicago in April and hopefully tag along with Tim when he goes to Hawaii for work in the next few months.
  19. If you spent the night at my house: you would probably find my cat making a visit to your room for some attention
  20. The world could do without: people who abuse animals. And Miley Cyrus.
  21. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: my bunny cake pan - yay! And a pretty souffle dish from work.
  22. Most recent thing someone else bought me: Tim bought me dinner tonight.
  23. My middle name is: Marie, just like my mom
  24. In the morning I: am grumpy about waking up. AND I always need a Diet Coke to wake up.
  25. Last night I was: eating homemade cabbage chicken salad for dinner and hanging out at home in my pjs.
  26. A better name for me would be: Total Perfectionist
  27. Tomorrow I am: Working in the morning, then having Tim's mom over for wine.
  28. Tonight I am: Relaxing - I did a ton of cleaning and laundry today. I am tuckered out.
  29. My birthday is: July 3rd - the big 30 is right around the corner!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You seem to like all things French. I do believe you were French in a previous life.

Still drinking Diet Coke?! Don't you read my blog. Stop the madness!

I checked out the WS website...very nice! I watched Kara demonstrating various fancy espresso machines.

I plan to get a job very soon so if you want to enjoy my company at a moments notice, you need to get on it.

Miss you.
Jeff