Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I have the best dad.
He is the master of giving us all second chances when we mess up.
He loves sweets and desserts way more than any adult should (Wonder where I got that from?)
He is a safety net we know we can rely on when we fall.
He taught me about hard work and even though I wished he had been home more, I respect now the sacrifices he made so that we could have the nicest things.
He bought me the brightest red race car I could have had when I turned sixteen (because I think he secretly wanted it for himself.)

Dad, you give so much and ask for so little.
I hope you know how much I love you and look up to you.
Happy Father's Day!


2 comments:

Athena is a ... said...

Beautifully put! I second that!

Rosemary said...

Hope your dad had a wonderful Father's Day!!
Rosemary