Friday, July 25, 2008

Crazy for Candlewick

Every time I go antiquing, I always keep an eye out for affordable Candlewick pieces. I love the sheer simplicity of this basic and versitile (yet oh so cute) pattern. My mom saw me looking at them during our recent trip to Orange and so, when she saw these pieces at an Estate Sale recently, she just knew that they would be a perfect birthday present for me. There is a platter, a deep salad-ish bowl for serving, and the most beautiful punch set complete with almost a dozen cups. My mom told me she knew I needed one because I talked about it on my blog. Who knew that my mom - the woman who despises all things computer related - actually read my blog!
Thank you for the dreamy serving pieces, mom! Love them. Love you.
Every time I bring out that punch bowl, I will think of your thoughtfulness.

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

Great set! Love your header!
Have a great weekend... thanks for stopping by... come back and visit!