Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. In the midst of wasting free time blogging today (come on, you know you do it too), I came across this blog http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/. Her story is really incredible. She spent quite a while battling infertility and now that her miracle baby is here, she is very ill. You should grab a few tissues and head over to her blog. Her baby Harper is just adorably sweet. It makes me afraid that I will have trouble having kids when Tim and I finally come around to deciding that it is the right time. So many people that I know have been battling infertility. It seems like such a heartbreaking journey.
2. I have been working like crazy with inventory at work. It is over and it went great. Hence, my day off to sleep and catch up.
3. I am taking about a week off over Valentine's Day. I haven't decided if I want to go anywhere or just spend the time soaking up the time to myself.
4. I have an itch to go antiquing on Sunday or next week. I am overdue for my fix!!
5. My little neice Zoe Rose is due in the next month. I can't wait to hold a new baby. Sigh..
6. We are starting up cooking classes at work this week - we haven't had one since November! I miss my cooking class regulars and all of the delicious food and inspiration. Thank goodness life will finally be back to normal after the holiday madness.
7. I am throwing a big Easter Egg hunt and bash at my house. I am going to start putting away fun things for the kiddos and collecting dollar bills to put into the eggs along with fun candy. Won't it be so fun! Time to get the garden ready.
8. Do you like going out on Valentine's Day? Tim and I are having this debate. I guess it was all of my years running greeting card stores on Valentine's Day that makes me want to enjoy this day in a peaceful, quiet way. Tim wants to "go out to dinner like everyone else." I like the thought of going away somewhere for the evening or eating in. I hate the idea of going out just to go out and being with massive crowds. What say you?
9. Jonathan gave me some beautiful meyer lemons. I am looking for a fun recipe to use them in. In the meantime, I sliced one up and put it in my water. Mmmm...
10. Tim has been travelling a lot for work. It makes me really appreciate the time we have together and how much I enjoy just sharing my life with someone.
What are you guys up to this week?

1 comment:

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.