Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all

I just can't contain myself - I love fall and I am so glad it is finally here! Tim and I decided to host a Halloween open house this year on Halloween night. I am hoping we can get both sides of the family together for food, scary movies, and trick or treating for the kiddos in the family. My street has a big block party and there will be plenty of friendly neighbors to visit. Tim decided he wants to be the incredible hulk for Halloween (his sister Erin's idea). What a big kid he is. Thought I would share more Halloween decorations - this is another Bethany Lowe piece. I thought it was cloche worthy.
This is my fall tablescape. I had so much fun putting it together.

I think I stumped the cashier at the grocery store who looked at me like I was crazy for buying $40.00 worth of pumpkins already. She glared at me as she searched for the codes. Oh well, that's what I get for being the Queen of Halloween, right?

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Happy Fall! I love it too!
Your witch and your table look really cute.
It's sounds like my kind of Halloween Night!!!What fun!
Have a great weekend,
Rosemary

Melissa said...

I love the decoration under the glass cloche.

What a great party idea.

Enjoy!

Melissa

Jeff said...

I'd love to see Tim as the Hulk! I love your decorations!!

When are you going to disable word verification. It's making me type "vekhbmip"!