Monday, September 22, 2008

Things I love right now...and some things I don't.

One of my favorite fellow bloggers (the amazingly talented Jen at Cottage Nest) came up with a fun list of things she was greatful for and some other things she could live without. I thought it was a fun idea and so I decided to share my list with you.
Things I love right now:
1. Barefoot Contessa recipes - how simple and terrific are they?! This one in particular is just to die for. Plum-raspberry crumble. Just as good as it could possibly be.
2. Fall arriving not a moment too soon.
3. Thinking about the amazing Indian take out that Tim and I had last night (sorry Jenny Craig!)
4. Comfortable Pajamas
5. Thinking about going to see Neil Diamond next Saturday!
Things I don't love right now:
1. Lame work politics which are disappointing and unnecessary.
2. Weird headaches - I have one right now.
3. Family bickerments (also disappointing and unnecessary.)
4. Daylight savings time - where did my sunlight go?
5. The thought of weighing in tomorrow after my food splurge this week.
What are you loving (and not) loving right now?

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Yay! I love your list. Okay, weird. I have a headache right now too. I love the Contessa. I wish she was my Mommy. I made her apple crisp this weekend. Yum-o!

the blu moo said...

Hopped over here from Joy's hope. Cute table setting and I love the sign. I am also a fall lover. need to get all my "fally" stuff out.
Have a happy day!

Jeff said...

I love my new job! I love sprouting! I don't love the headaches I've been having this week. I don't love that it feels like an oven outside lately.