Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's A Boy!!

Well, most of you know that my sister is expecting Baby #2 this March and we were all counting the days to find out if it will be a boy or a girl - and it is official - it's a boy! This makes nephew #7 for Tim and I. When I told Tim, he was saying that he thought it was great because as a brother to two sisters he really missed the opportunity to have another boy in the house. He is absolutely right. And someday, if we ever need something heavy carried or something fixed, we will have 7 strong boys around to give us a hand, right? Congratulations on a healthy baby #2, Athena! We can't wait to meet him this spring.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to your sister.

Athena is a ... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments that you left me.

They meant a lot to me.

Melissa