Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hooray, My First Blog Award!

Well, when I first started blogging this past January, I had no idea how much I would love it and love the people I would meet and get to know. Your stories have made me laugh, cry, think, change, and be a kinder, better me. I have also been able to stay in the loop on the daily events down in San Diego with my sister's blog Soul Impressions.
And today, I won this very sweet and special award from Melissa at Sunbonnet Cottage. Please take a moment to visit her blog - it is one of my daily blog stops. Thanks again Melissa! You are just too kind.
And rather than pick and choose certain people to share this award with, I wanted to share it with all of you. Thank you for being a part of my world. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are a sweetie and deserve this award. Your blog is such a wonderful place to visit.

I am going to add you to my list of favorites.

Melissa

Rosemary said...

Congrats on your award!
I have been busy glittering so I need to catch up with you.
Have you figured out what to do with your table yet?
I love your sweet Halloween find, and thanks so much for the nicest shout out to my blog and my Halloween treats!
Have a wonderful night!
Rosemary