Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Porch Appeal

It was a busy and fun day in Dove Canyon. I spent the afternoon unpacking all of my Halloween decorations (including some that I purchased in July/August) and did my front porch scape. I can't put into words how much I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday by far! For me, it brings back some of my fondest childhood memories. This year marks my first Halloween in my new home and preparations are well underway to get my home all dressed up in its fall best.
I thought I would share with you what I have done so far -

I hope your week is "spooktacular" so far!

3 comments:

Msagkittykat said...

How cute!! I love it.. I wish I had time to do that...I think I need a maid first. LOL :)

Melissa said...

How cute and festive. You are so creative. I love Halloween, too.

It's almost like it is the unofficial start to the holiday season.

Happy Decorating!

Melissa

Deb said...

What an adorable porch! Autumn is my favourite season and I love all the Fall decorations too :-)
Found your blog through Melissa @sunbonnet cottage.