Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bliss

If you ever find yourself in Pasadena or San Marino, Ca, you simply have to make time to stop by Julienne. It is one part french bistro, one part foodie heaven with a little bit of amazing bakery thrown in the mix. Luckily for me, Tim just happened to have some business in Pasadena today. And remembered that his fiancee loves herself a good dessert. So, this is all mine.
Oh, lemon coconut bar, you will just about wipe out any of the good that my hour long walk did me today.

2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohhhhh you'd not have to ask me twice, to accompany you there. :-)

A French Bistro type place, where you can eat outdoors also. Mmmmmmm.... But then, you are in CA.

If it were here {at this time of year}, you'd have to wear a quilted coat and boots, at the moment. ,-)

Aunt Amelia
"Good champagne can certainly
be aged and will improve for ten years or longer. The bubbles become tinier and more plentiful, the aroma fruitier."
~~Frédérique Bavert

Jules said...

I want that yummy lemon bar right now! Makes the drive to Pasadena seem so necessary right now! May I have a dozen please?