Friday, January 9, 2009

Number 6

So my blog buddy Melissa over at Sunbonnet Cottage let me know that I had been "meme'd." I rushed on over to her blog to find out exactly what this meant and it turns out that the idea is to open your sixth folder in your pictures and post the sixth picture in that folder. This way, you may be able to learn a little more about your blogging buddies from seeing some of their photos.
So, this is mine. I took this picture when Tim and I visited Boston last year. He is a lifelong Boston fan and had never been to Fenway. It was a really fun evening (even though Boston lost). I loved this picture so much that I had it blown up in black and white and framed it for Tim for Christmas last year. I love the way the sun sort of glows through the windows - it looks so cool in black and white.
Melissa, thanks for tagging me and I challenge each of you to accept the challenge. What is your 6th picture of?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Kris,

Thank you so much for playing along. I love your photo and the story behind it.

You and Tim are such a sweet couple.

Love Melissa