Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the mood for love?

I finally took down my last Christmas decoration - my beautiful fir wreath that I enjoyed all winter long. I decided to try out a craft that I have seen a few of you do out there in blogland. I decided to do something fun for my door for Valentine's Day.
Before:
(notice my antique heart ornament that I bought last year)
After:
As I was hanging it (and consequently admiring it), I could hear my neighbor's son and his girlfriend having a break up talk. She said she needed space and that she was having a hard time trusting people. Not that I was listening or anything.
Hope you are all having a good week, dear friends.

4 comments:

Tangee said...

That is so cute! Love what you made. Sad convo to overhear, ah young love.

Athena is a ... said...

Can you post directions or link to them? Looks like it might even be fun to make!

Melissa said...

The wreath is adorable. You have such great talent. I admire that.

Thank you so much for your kindness and for your prayers for Tuxy. It is very much appreciated.

Love Melissa

Rosemary said...

Very cute wreath!
Great job!
Rosemary