Friday, January 30, 2009

One word only...

If your friends and family had to describe you in one word, what would it be?
Kind, thoughtful, giving, generous, loyal?

This was actually a little email game that went around with a few friends/family members. They sent you an email and you had to send back a one word email describing that person. Just one word. I really thought about it for the people that I sent the email to. And was able to perfectly fit what they mean to me into one perfect little package. One of my friends was "talented" and the other "sincere."
And when I got the emails back, it was fun to see what people thought of me.
One even said "savvy."
Me?
Savvy?
It also makes me want to be a better friend
- a better person -
because when people think of me
and think of a word to describe me,
I want it to be a good word.
Try it, I dare you!
What will your friends say about you?

1 comment:

Jules said...

My word for you is:
encouraging.
For that quality in you I am very thankful.