Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bonne Annee

Dear 2o08,
You were quite a year, my friend. You brought some amazing things into our lives - a new home, our nephew Baby Ryan, our niece Zoe who is on the way, and of course, my engagement with Tim. (No wonder I feel tuckered out, a lot did happen this year). You were full of good health and a lot of happy moments. And while so many people are ready for you to be over, I for one think you were pretty swell. Well, except for that whole economy thing. But what are a few billion, trillion dollars between friends, right? 2009, I can't wait to see what you have in store. A marriage, maybe a baby?
Who can say for sure?
2009, please treat us well. Keep my family and friends healthy and happy.
Cheers to all of you - I hope this year is your best yet!

1 comment:

Msagkittykat said...

I wish you the best 2009 ever!
Hugs and miss my dear friend!

Kat