Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rockband?!

Have you ever heard of the video game Rockband? Well, if you haven't, you aren't alone. I don't think I had ever heard of it before about three weeks ago when I got invited to...what else...a Rockband Party! My friend Charlie (fellow GM) invited a few friends from work including myself and I just had to go. We each had to bring an appetizer, so this was one of two dishes that I brought...
The Mama Cass Ham Sandwich And Elvis' favorite - peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I had to keep with the rock theme, right? I have to say, I had a great time. I sang a few songs and played a lot of plastic guitar. Guess you had to be there. Happy December 1st (now December 2nd) to you all.
PS - I decorated my shabby chic Christmas room. I can't wait to show you pics and tell you the story of how my tree came to be. Get your tissues ready.

No comments: