Monday, August 11, 2008

Got secrets?

My name is Kristin and I have a mild obsession with the whole "post-secret" craze. For those of you that are not familiar with the concept, it is a collection of anonymous post cards sent by people around the US who want to confess a dark secret. There are post secret books and a website, which I just really love and check at least once or twice a week. I thought I would share two of my favorite post secrets from the website. This one was a classic...
What confession would you make?
Visit www.postsecret.com

2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Okay I have to admit something. I wink back at my dog too. Don't tell anyone.

Rosemary said...

I guess I'm pretty boring. No confessions here.
Got the pretty cup and saucer at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
Glad you liked it.
Rosemary