Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Home

I love this table. I loved it at my mom's house in her backyard, where it used to live. And she loved it at my grandma's house in her backyard, where it also used to live (my grandma bought it at a garage sale, I think). My sister must have loved it too because it wound up at her house where I found it last time I was in San Diego for a visit. She was tired of it and so, I gladly took it off of her hands. I haven't found the exact right spot for it yet, but I am convinced that it is here to stay. I love everything about it from the moulding on the base to its grey and white marble top. It's fun to think of all of the places it has been and people that I love who have enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Since I'm the only one who hasn't owned it yet, when do I get my turn? Just kidding, I have no place to put it and it looks perfect in your backyard. Ah memories...