Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's never too early

I say it every year, but this year I really mean it. I am going to be prepared for the holiday season early this year so that I can sit back and enjoy it all a little bit more than I have been. I will not be found at the mall searching for those last gifts or wrapping for hours on end to get caught up on Christmas Eve.
So, how is this for a cute start. I ordered these fabulous gift tags last night from becreativestationary shop on Etsy. They are so me - I love the cranberry colored damask pattern and the best part...
They are personalized! So classy. I had her do chocolate ribbon with them and I am thinking they would pair well with a solid brown paper. Be sure to check out her store - her prices are great and she has tons of other items, including cute party favor tags for those of you moms out there. As my dear friend Jonathan reminded me today - "Life favors the prepared"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! And I'm so glad you enjoyed your tags. Come back on Friday for my one day sale. And love your quote. :-)

www.becreativestationery.com